Visualize your operational, asset management and engineering data in one place.
Asset Intellect provides a single pane of glass for your OSIsoft PI and non PI data sources. Leveraging the power of the PI Asset Framework, visualize your entire operation anywhere, on any device.
Full visibility of your operational
Gain complete visibility of your OSIsoft PI and non PI data by consolidating your data using the PI Asset Framework (PI AF). Based on HTML5.
Consolidate your Business
Integrates common reporting tools including Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting (SSRS) and most other browser based BI tools.
Flexible and configurable
Fast and easy roll-out. No code required. Easy to configure by non-IT people. Supports multi-users, is extendable and mobile device aware.
Alarms and events,
reporting and data entry
Supports PI Vision, data entry, alarms and events, documents, drawings, automated reports, maintenance data, advanced analytics with Seeq, asset health maps, BI tools, ArcGIS spatial, CMMS integration and more.
Existing and new displays. Ad-hoc trends and displays.
Production logs, operator logs, downtime, alarms and events.
AF ATTRIBUTE EDITOR
Metadata, ratings, equipment details, asset health indicators.
For reports, pictures, documents, etc.
ALARMS AND EVENTS
Integrated alarms, events and alarm management KPI's.
EVENT FRAME DATA ENTRY
Downtime, operator logs, lab data, plant events.
DRILL DOWN DASHBOARDS
SEARCHABLE ASSET TREE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR
OPTIMAL PLANT VISUALIZATION
Gain valuable insights by dashboarding your data and bringing it to life with fully interactive, rich functionality.
- Centralizes and structures your score data sources
- Brings together sources including Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Oracle and PI, and most other browser based BI tools
Operational PI Displays
Put structure around your plant operational data sources via an easy to navigate, searchable hierarchy, negating the need to filter through thousands of PI displays.
OPERATIONAL PI DISPLAY FEATURES
- Assign icons and tool tips to your assets
- Employ searchable attributes like AssetID, FLOC or KKS code
- View and interact with live PI Vision displays
- Create ad-hoc displays
- Mobilize your ProcessBook displays
Enter multiple data types into PI, such as lab data, downtime, operator comments, shift handover, vibration events and much more.
Enter data to Event Frames and PI tags from any device via configurable forms.
DATA ENTRY FEATURES
- Downtime, lab data entry, shift handover, operator comments, user colaboration, condition monitoring, operator rounds
- Based on the PI Asset Framework
- Save results to Event Frames or PI tags
Alarms and events
View your alarms and events alongside your other asset data. Use advanced filters, searching, trend associated tags, add comments, save favorites, and sign up for notifications. Use KPI's to help manage nuisance alarms.
ALARMS AND EVENTS FEATURES
- Comprehensive search features; save search favorites and export to Excel for analysis
- User defined conditional formatting, column sorting, column selection, filtering, PI time formats, correlate with PI tags for trending
- Engine runs as a Windows Service. SQL database for alarm storage
- Supports common search filters
- Supports mapping of column values
- Only one string tag required per control system
Asset health heat maps are fast, navigable, configurable, and information rich way of visualizing data from PI AF. Suitable for condition monitoring and asset health such as performance and risk.
HEAT MAP FEATURES
- Authored in Excel - rendered via the heat map Rendering Engine for fast user response
- Support tooltips, navigation, colour formating, values and more
View maintenance history of an asset at a glance onsite. Mash up data from multiple data sources including Maximo, SAP, SQL, Oracle and more. Surface relevant, contextual data when and where you need it.
MAINTENANCE HISTORY FEATURES
- Supports collection of data from a range of sources such as Maximo, SAP, SQL, Oracle and more
- Uses common Business Intelligence tools
Report engine and document viewer
Reference documents from various sources and view in context of the plant you are working on. Auto generate production, downtime and excursion reports. Reference Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturers manuals.
DOCUMENT VIEWER FEATURES
- Save files directly or reference files from a shared server
- Reference files via SharePoint and meta tags (e.g. FLOC, equipment ID, etc.)
Flexible and configurable
Everything in Asset Intellect is configurable and built with the non coder, end user in mind.
Your own content or internal web pages are easy to integrate into the platform.
- Layouts, content, icons, logos, look and feel, editor fields, sort order, visible AF databases, security (AD integrated), searchable attributes, etc.
ASSET INTELLECT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Asset Framework 2014 or newer
Application server with IIS
PI WebAPI 2017 license
SQL Reporting Services 2012 or newer; Microsoft PowerBI
Have a few more questions?
If you have questions, would like schematics or a customized demo, we're here to help.
Please click the button below to contact us now.