Visualize your operational, asset management
and engineering data in one place.
Asset Intellect provides a single pane of glass for your OSIsoft PI and non PI data sources, leveraging the power of the PI Asset Framework.
Flexible, configurable and HTML5 based, Asset Intellect allows you to visualize your entire operation from any device, wherever you are.
PI Vision, data entry, Alarms & Events, documents, drawings, automated reports, maintenance data, advanced analytics with Seeq, asset health maps, ArcGIS spatial and more.
Full visibility of your operational
Gain complete visibility of your OSIsoft PI and non PI data by consolidating your data using the PI Asset Framework (PI AF). Based on HTML5.
Consolidate your Business
Integrates common reporting tools including Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting (SSRS) and most other browser based BI tools.
Flexible and configurable
Fast and easy roll-out. No code required. Easy to configure by non-IT people. Supports multi-users, is extendable and mobile device aware.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR
OPTIMAL PLANT VISUALIZATION
- Centralise your PI displays and dashboards to users throughout the organisation
- Interactive visualisation and data entry for mobile users
- Asset health indicators and analytics
- Centralised PI and non PI reporting
- Integrated view of maintenance history, work orders, etc
- Integrated view of relevant alarms and events
- Lab, production, downtime data entry
- Integration of GIS spatial mapping
- Integrated Seeq time series analytics
BRING YOUR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS TOGETHER
Asset Intellect brings together your many Business Intelligence tools including Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting (SSRS) and most other browser based BI tools.
Fully interactive and rich functionality brings your data to life to gain valuable insights. Dimension Software is able to assist with your BI journey and getting data from sources including SQL, Oracle and OSIsoft PI.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE FEATURES
- Centralizes and structures your score data sources
- Brings together sources from Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Oracle and PI
- Brings together sources from most other browser based BI tools
OPERATIONAL PI DISPLAYS
Asset Intellect puts structure around your plant operational data sources via an easy to navigate, searchable hierarchy so you don't need to struggle to filter through thousands of PI displays.
View your plant data on your desktop, or a tablet in the field or home.
OPERATIONAL PI DISPLAY FEATURES
- Assign icons and tool tips to your assets
- Employ searchable attributes like AssetID, FLOC or KKS code
- View and interact with live PI Vision displays
- Create ad-hoc displays
- Mobilize your ProcessBook displays
Enter multiple data types into PI, whether it be lab data, downtime, operator comments,
shift handover, vibration events and much more.
Enter data to Event Frames and PI tags on any device via configurable forms.
DATA ENTRY FEATURES
- Flexible and configurable
- Downtime, lab data entry, shift handover, operator comments, user colaboration, condition monitoring, operator rounds
- Based on the PI Asset Framework
- Save results to Event Frames or PI tags
ALARMS AND EVENTS
Asset Intellect allows your alarms and events to be viewed alongside your other asset data.
Advanced filters, searching, trend associated tags, add comments, save favorites, sign up for notifications and much more!
KPI's help manage nuisance alarms.
Learn how you can correlate your SCADA system with your PI system data.
ALARMS AND EVENTS FEATURES
- Comprehensive search features
- Scalable to multiple sites and plants
- Easily save to Excel for further analysis
- Supports column sorting, column selection, filtering, PI time formats
- Save search favourites
- User defined conditional formatting
- Configurable to facilitate correlation with PI tags for trending
- Trending features helps analyse alarms for better situational awareness
- Engine runs as a Windows Service. SQL database for alarm storage
- Supports common search filters such as Like, Not, =, <, data-preserve-html-node="true" >, etc
- Supports mapping of column values such as 0 = Low, 1 = Med, 2 = High priority
- Only one string tag required per control system
How do you visualize many variables from PI and other sources?
Asset health heat maps within Asset Intellect are a fast, navigable, configurable,
information rich way of visualizing data from PI AF.
HEAT MAP FEATURES
- Flexible and configurable
- Authored in Excel - rendered via the heat map Rendering Engine for fast user response
- Support tooltips, navigation, colour formating, values and much more
HEAT MAP USE CASES
- Condition monitoring
- Asset health such as condition, performance and risk
View maintenance history of an asset at a glance onsite
Asset Intellect mashes up data from multiple data sources including Maximo, SAP, SQL, Oracle and more. Surfacing relevant, contextual data when and where you need it allows a more time managing assets than searching for information!
MAINTENANCE HISTORY FEATURES
- Flexible and configurable
- Supports collection of data from a range of sources such as Maximo, SAP, SQL, Oracle and more
- Uses common Business Intelligence tools
REPORT ENGINE AND DOCUMENT VIEWER
Auto generate, view reports, documents, manuals and drawings while out in the plant
Asset Intellect pulls together documents from various sources allowing users to view documents in context of the plant they are working on.
Documents can be uploaded, referenced from their existing location or referenced via SharePoint and meta tags (e.g. FLOC, equipment ID, etc.).
DOCUMENT VIEWER FEATURES
- Reference files from a server share
- Reference files from SharePoint
- Save files directly
DOCUMENT VIEWER USE CASES
- Auto generated daily production report
- Auto generated downtime report
- Auto generated excursion report
- P and ID drawings
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Manufacturers manuals
FLEXIBLE AND CONFIGURABLE
Everything in Asset Intellect is configurable!
Layouts, content, icons, logos, look and feel, editor fields, sort order, visible AF databases,
security (it is AD integrated), searchable attributes, etc.
Asset Intellect is built with the non coder, end user in mind.
Your own content or internal web pages are easy to integrate into the platform.
ASSET INTELLECT REQUIREMENTS
Asset Framework 2014 or newer
Application server with IIS
PI WebAPI 2017 license
SQL Reporting Services 2012 or newer
Have a few more questions?
If you have questions, would like schematics or a customized demo, we're here to help.
Please click the button below to contact us now.